Tuesday, May 03, 2005

J.Lo is an Idiot

Hey everybody, Jennifer Lopez wants to be President!

"I'm a total powerhouse. If you ask me, I'd like to become the first female president -- that would be really cool." --Jennifer Lopez.

Words fail me. I would guess priority number one should be remewing the insurance policy on that ass or hers. Priority two should be producing a movie or song with even a shred of redeeming value. After you take care of that, then it's time to target the White House. And lest you think she's a champion of the women's movement for going for the White House, check out this quote:

"The first thing I would do is redecorate the White House -- it doesn't look very cozy."

Oh. OK. Good to know that's first on the list.

Hey J.Lo--shut your aging mouth.

By the way, check out this video of some ridiculous basketball shots. What these dudes do is just stupid. (video requires Quicktime)

No comments: